Friday, February 14, 2014

Baby Registry: Naptime

1//2//3//4
Today I am sharing some of my registry items for naptime. If you missed last week I shared the gear I registered for and why. Go check it out!

Aden + Anais swaddling blankets. These blankets are very popular with moms. They are light weight and breathable. Most babies love to be swaddle when first born so that's the plan for now with Baby P. 

Crane Humidifier. I LOVE the shape and style of this humidifier. It is again also another popular item with other new moms too. The sleek design will go great in the nursery and wont look bad sitting out on the dresser all the time. Although I like the clear one better the place I am registered at does not sell that one. Blue will have to do!

Cloud B Sound Machine. This one is the travel one but there is also a standard full size one. The sound quality is the same between the two that's why we chose the travel. I figured if we are out for baby's nap or even staying over night somewhere I want to keep their sleeping environment as consistent as possible. The travel one is more compact to do that with. 

Aden + Anais Wearable blanket. Made by the same company as the swaddle blankets this wearable blanket will be great for when Baby P is a little older and no longer needs swaddled. It will also reduce the risk of SIDS because they can not suffocate while wearing the blanket. 


No comments:

Post a Comment