Monday, January 27, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 25


How far along: 25 weeks
Gender:  Will not know until May
Maternity clothes: T-shirt and leggings have been this weeks wardrobe. I've been home sick:/
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: out
Sleep: Terrible but mostly because if I wasn't getting up to pee I was up blowing my noes or coughing my brains out.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend some quality time with hubby. He was conveniently off the whole time I was home sick.
Worst moment this week: Being sick. I either had laryngitis or bronchitis. I never really found out but when I went in to the doctors they were more concerned about my high heart rate. So I was put on a 3 day mini bed rest to bring it down. Very scary and made this mama worried for her little bean.
Miss anything: Human interaction. I can't wait to get back to my normal routine this week.
Movement: Oh yes!
Cravings: Anything that doesn't have chicken noodle soup in it.
Queasy or sick: Feeling better now
Looking forward to: Checking on the bean. We have an appointment this week. 

Week 15

No comments:

Post a Comment