Friday, February 28, 2014

Baby Registry: Feeding

1//2//3//4//5

Alex and Ally Bib. I might be a little biased because I actually make and sell these bibs on etsy but you bet my baby will be sporting them. I love them and have had many friends love them as well for their children. They are soft, absorbent and trendy!

Graco Slim Spaces High Chair. I'v mentioned this before but our storage space is limited so having a space saving high chair was important along with other big baby items. I didnt just want it to be space saving for the time that we are using it but also once baby grows out of it and we need to keep it for the next. The high chair will tuck nicely away.

Avent Natural Bottles. I have high hope to breastfeed for the first year but there will be times where I cant  be with the baby so I wanted something that was a natural fit. These bottles are top 10 for most natural or closest to breastfeeding which is important.

Infantino Fresh Squeezed Squeeze Station. We wont need this right away but once they hit about 6 months I plan to make our own baby food. This will save money as well as keep me in control of exactly what is in the food I am feeding them.

OXO TOT Baby Blocks Storage Containers. To go along with the squeeze station I will also store extra food I make in these storage containers and freeze them for later.

If you missed my baby registry guide for gear and naptime you can find them here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment