Monday, February 3, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 26


How far along: 26 weeks
Gender:  Will not know until May
Maternity clothes: Yes and going shopping for some more this up coming weekend!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: out
Sleep: Good as its going to get
Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat:) I hadn't heard it for over 8 weeks because at our last appointment we had an ultrasound and for some reason didn't hear it with that. 
Worst moment this week: Emotions. My heart just breaks for all the women out there who have or are having trouble getting pregnant. Especially the close women in my life. Its heartbreaking to see them go through it month after month. I found my self asking God why several times this week. I just pray for them daily that they will have children in Gods timing. God is great and he has a plan for everyone! 
Miss anything: Can Christmas break come back please? Sleeping in was nice!
Movement: Yes, party at midnight in mama's belly 
Cravings: Peanut butter crackers dipped in chocolate
Queasy or sick: Feeling good
Looking forward to: Another busy but fun weekend

Week 16

No comments:

Post a Comment