Monday, March 10, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 31


How far along: 31 weeks and starting to feel it
Gender:  Will not know until May
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Out and showing through my shirt... embarrassing
Sleep: Great as of now
Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat again. I cant wait to met him or her! Also found out I don't have gestation diabetes and had another shower for the little bean.
Worst moment this week: Aches and pains oh my! Bending over to pick up something off the floor is not an easy task anymore.
Miss anything: Sleeping on my belly
Movement: We are rocking and a rolling.
Cravings: Honestly nothing really
Queasy or sick: Feeling good
Looking forward to: Crossing off another week. Its getting so close eek!

week 21

No comments:

Post a Comment