Monday, March 17, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 32


How far along: 32 weeks
Gender:  Will not know until May
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Good! Can't get enough of it!
Best moment this week: Nesting oh my! This past weekend I spent more time organizing then actually cleaning I think. It seems like every spot in the house needs organized or cleaned in some way. 
Worst moment this week: Smells! Co-workers lunch, our house, car, a store you name it and it smells gross to me. 
Miss anything: My body, I am ready to have it back! 
Movement: We are still rocking and a rolling.
Cravings: Ice cream and clementines but not together. Eww!
Queasy or sick: Feeling good, headaches here and there.
Looking forward to: 32 Week doctors appointment and a baby shower at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment