Monday, March 31, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 34


How far along: 34 weeks...42 days to go!
Gender:  Its a surprise
Maternity clothes: Yes but haven't purchased any in a while so they are all on repeat 
Stretch marks: Not on the belly but unfortunately a few on my upper left thigh
Belly button in or out: Out...flat, my belly is getting so large its now flattened out!
Sleep: Ok I guess but major leg cramps that wake me up are not fun.
Best moment this week: Buying clothes for the babe
Worst moment this week: Just the aches and pains of being 34 weeks pregnant
Miss anything: Sleeping in but I dint see that in my near future either.
Movement: Ohh yes!
Cravings: Spinach smoothies yum!
Queasy or sick: Feeling good
Looking forward to: Another doctors appointment and last baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment