Monday, April 7, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 35


How far along: 35 weeks
Gender:  It’s a surprise!
Maternity clothes: Yes but its all winter stuff and being this far along I don’t want to buy any spring clothes.
Stretch marks: My thigh:/
Belly button in or out: out
Sleep: Terrible but mostly because if I wasn't getting up to use the bathroom
Best moment this week: Last and final shower and a doctor’s appointment
Worst moment this week: Work. There were a few stressful days. Can I be on maternity leave yet?
Miss anything: Human interaction. I can't wait to get back to my normal routine this week.
Movement: You bet
Cravings: Not really. It’s almost opposite. Nothing sounds good
Queasy or sick: Feeling good
Looking forward to: Finishing off the registry and getting all our big items. I have named this weekend "get ready for baby" weekend and I plan to do nothing else but that.

No comments:

Post a Comment