Monday, April 21, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 37


How far along: 37 weeks..Full term!
Gender:  It’s a surprise!
Maternity clothes: You bet. Nothing fits and I ready to go shopping for spring/summer clothes. 
Stretch marks: Yes but just a little
Belly button in or out: out/flat
Sleep: I used to be an 8hr minimum type of girl but am slowly adjusting to what ever I can get
Best moment this week: Easter!
Worst moment this week: Is it sad to say work for a third time? I'm just beyond ready for a break
Miss anything: Bending over, sleeping on my belly or even just my back and not feeling like a whale
Movement: You bet
Cravings: Anything? Nothing? It just depends on my mood
Queasy or sick: Feeling good
Looking forward to: Not dilated yet but looking forward to another appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment