Monday, April 14, 2014

Bumpdate: Week 36


How far along: 36 weeks, officially 9 months pregnant
Gender:  It’s a surprise!
Maternity clothes: You bet. Trying to make do with what I have these last 4 weeks
Stretch marks: Yes unfortunately
Belly button in or out: out
Sleep: Not so good.
Best moment this week: Buying all the last minuet baby items we still needed, mostly the big stuff. Also we got the car seat installed. Just need to finish start packing the hospital bag and we are good to go!
Worst moment this week: Still work. I love my job but it is getting harder and harder to do and be motivated. Id rather be sleeping or doing the millions of things on my to do list before baby gets here.
Miss anything: Bending over, sleeping on my belly or even just my back and not feeling like a whale
Movement: You bet
Cravings: Jr bacon cheese burger please! Had one yesterday and it was Divine!
Queasy or sick: Feeling good
Looking forward to: Finding out if I have dilated any at this weeks appointment. Not counting on it since this will be my first check but I'm hopeful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment